Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) announced that there are a total of 176 job vacancies in its Central Office and Field Offices nationwide, and it is now calling for interested applicants.
Of the total vacancies, 60 positions are in Central Office and the rest of 116 will be at the Field Offices around the country. For complete details of these vacancies, check the links below:
- List of Vacancies in Central Office | Alternate Link
- List of Vacancies in Field Offices | Alternate Link
PSA said that applicants need not go out of their homes as the application will be online via their Career Portal. Applicants need to Register first in their Human Resource Information System (PSA-HRIS), Login and then search for vacant positions to apply. Here are the links:
You will see in the Career Portal the details of the job vacancies such as the vacant positions, location, salary, eligibility, and other details.
- Applicants are required to submit the following:
Scanned copy of signed APPLICATION LETTER stating the specific position title with salary grade (SG) level and specific office/service/unit/division/province or place of assignment as posted (Annex A and B). An applicant may apply for a maximum of two (2) positions regardless of occupational group; The application letter must be addressed to:
Dr. Dennis S. Mapa
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General
- Scanned copy of duly accomplished PERSONAL DATA SHEET (PDS) with recent ID picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of application (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017) duly subscribed and sworn to before an authorized administering officer.
- Scanned copy of signed WORK EXPERIENCE SHEET (CSC Form No. 212 – as Attachment to PDS);
- Scanned copy of AUTHENTICATED ELIGIBILITY (CSC, CESB, RA 1080, PD 907, etc.);
- Scanned copy of TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS;
- Scanned copy of CERTIFICATE/S OF TRAINING participated within the last five (5) years relevant to the position applied for (if applicable);
- Scanned copy of certified true copy of INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE COMMITMENT REVIEW (IPCR) or its equivalent for the last rating period (for applicants with work experience);
- Scanned copy of AFFIDAVIT OF INFORMED CONSENT, WAIVER AND UNDERTAKING OF COMPLIANCE TO THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION STANDARDS AND REQUIREMENTS; and
- For SG 24 applicants: Scanned copy of certification from authorized officer, indicating that they are performing supervisory functions, including the specific period and number of subordinates.
Additional instructions for strict compliance:
- PSA respects the Next-in-Rank principle in the Omnibus Rules on Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions (ORAOHRA) subject to qualification standards and requirements of the position. However, failure to submit the application and/or PSA Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (PSA – HRMPSB) Form 2 (Waiver as Next-in-Rank Form) by any PSA employee considered as next in rank is automatically a waiver of his/her privilege.
- The PSA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the hiring process for whatever reason or disqualify any and/or all applicants for failure to comply any of the forgoing requirements and instructions without incurring liabilities against any of the applicant/s.
- Applicants must present the original copy of the documents/attachments to the Secretariat before the interview. Inability to present any of these documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Applications with incomplete attachments and/or incomplete information or signature within a particular attachment will not be considered.
- Interviews of pre-qualified applicants will be conducted on such schedule as agreed upon by the members of National Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (NHRMPSB) or Regional Office Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (ROHRMPSB):
- For vacant positions in Central Office – Philippine Statistics Authority, Eton Centris Complex, EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Diliman, Quezon City.
- For vacant positions in Field Offices – PSA Regional Offices.
The NHRMPSB or ROHRMPSB may employ teleconference/online interview or change the venue of the interview subject to two (2) days prior notice to the concerned applicants via email or through mobile/cellular phone.
For more information and inquiries, you may contact the Philippine Statistics Authority at Telephone no. (02) 83748260 or email Secretariat at email@example.com.
This Post Has One Comment
Applicable pa po ba Ito dito sa NEGROS Oriental?