Land Bank of the Philippines is in need of more Customer Assistants for nationwide deployment. This recent Landbank hiring of Customer Assistants is project-based and does not need Civil Service Eligibility.
With the tagline ‘Banking on the Filipino spirit’, Landbank is a universal bank in the country owned by the Philippine government with a special focus on serving the needs of farmers and fishermen.
Landbank specified through its Facebook page the job description of Customer Assistant as follows:
- Acts as a front liner – attends to various queries and requests relating to opening/closing of accounts;
- Responsible for gathering and verifying client information either online or offline;
- Directly encode personal data of clients to the system and endorses all data and forms used to the concerned Branch personnel for processing;
- Preparation of reports for concerned units/departments.
Qualifications for Landbank Customer Assistants
- With Bachelor’s Degree – Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Civil service Eligibility is not required
- With pleasing personality and good interpersonal skills
- Willing to be deployed for field work in a specific province of locality
- Must be willing to work during weekends and to render overtime
Interested and qualified applicants must have the following requirements: Most updated copy of Resume, Diploma OR Transcript of Records, Health Certificate issued by a Government Clinician OR Local Health Unit OR Barangay Health Unit, and NBI Clearance.
Application/s and above-stated requirements may be submitted to LBPApplication@gmail.com OR to a LANDBANK Branch near you.
For email application, send it to LBPApplication@gmail.com with the following subject:
Customer Assistant: Name – Area
(i.e Customer Assistant: Juan Dela Cruz – North Luzon)
MORE JOB VACANCIES
- DSWD hiring IT Officer for P46,000 salary
- DSWD-6 hiring Social Welfare Assistant, Admin Assistant, Project Dev’t Officer
This Post Has One Comment
how to apply? hanggang kailan po itong vacancy?