The Human Resource Management and Development Office of Iloilo Provincial Government announced that they are now hiring for doctors, nurses, nursing attendants, and utility workers to be assigned in 12 district and provincial hospitals.
13 Medical Officers – Salary at P52,554 monthly
Accepted applicants will be under Contract of Service and will perform the following job functions:
1. Performs medical examinations and requests for diagnostic work-ups or laboratory examinations as needed to diagnose health ailments.
2. Prescribes medicines and treatment procedures and techniques within his/her specializations.
3. Conducts daily rounds to observe the progress and condition of patients.
4. Refer difficult and complicated medical cases to consultants.
5. Accomplishes relevant medical documentation such as clinical record upon admission in discharge of patients and medical, legal, birth or death certificates.
6. Attends to emergency calls
35 Nurses – Salary at P25,232 monthly
Accepted applicants will be under Contract of Service and will perform the following job functions
1. Performs direct patient care, bedside nursing, admission and discharge duties.
2. Observes, records, and reports patients’ symptoms, conditions and progress of treatment and therapy.
3. Administers medication and notes reactions.
4. Maintains, records patient’s condition, medication and treatment.
5. Prepares patients for, and assists physicians with, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for both normal and specialized treatment cases.
6. Sets up treatment trays and prepares instruments and equipment.
20 Nursing Attendants – Salary at P13,214 monthly
These vacancies are under Job Order Support Service Contract, and applicants must have completed any healthcare courses from any accredited institution or earned at least 72 units in any medical course.
Job Functions are the following:
1. Performs such basic nursing as bathing patients, arranging beds, removing bed pans, and sterilizing medical instruments before and after use of physicians / nurses.
2. Keeps the ward and nurse’s station clean and tidy, and does minor clerical work.
3.Takes and records vital signs of patients.
4. Requisitions supplies from the central supply.
5. Performs other related functions as may be assigned.
20 Utility Workers – Salary at P11,000 per month
This position is under Job Order Contract.
1. Maintains cleanliness and orderliness in the area of assignment in the hospital.
2. Assists in the day-to-day work in the service area of assignment.
3. Transports patients from ER to wards, to ambulance, to OR/DR and radiology.
Application and Requirements
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to submit application and requirements at the HRMDO, 3rd Floor, Iloilo Provincial Capitol, Bonifacio Drive, Iloilo City, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 29, 2021.
- Application Letter addressed to Gov. Arthur Defensor, Jr.
- Medical Officers: Resume, Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma (Doctor of Medicine), Copy of PRC License
- Nurses: Resume, Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma (BS Nursing), Copy of PRC License
- Nursing Attendants: Resume, Copy of Transcript of Records, Copy of NC II Certificate if any
- Utility Workers: Bio Data
The Human Resource Management and Development Office (HRMDO) of the Iloilo Provincial Government ESPOUSES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL. It does not discriminate against employees and job applicants based upon certain characteristics such as age, sex, religion, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability or any other characteristics protected by law.