The Civil Service Commission (CSC) will conduct the next Career Service Exam – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) this March 18, 2018 around the country, and the regional office 6 in has released the list of examinees and room assignments for Western Visayas.
Check your names on the link supplied below if you are one of the applicants for Professional and Sub-Professional levels.
CSC said through Examination Advisory No. 05 , s. 2018 that examinees may get their school assignments online through ONSA or Online Notice of School Assignments starting March 5, 2018. ONSA LINK HERE.
Examinees are advised to have a print-out of their Notice of School Assignment using ONSA. If you are from Region 6 – Western Visayas and you could not access ONSA, you may check your names via links supplied by regional office here: Alphalist of Examinees in RO VI March 18, 2018 CSEPPT
IMPORTANT REMINDERS on EXAM DAY:
1. NO I.D., NO EXAM
2. GATES OF TESTING VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT EXACTLY 7:30 a.m. Examinees that arrive later than 7:30 a.m. shall NOT be admitted.
3. Wear proper attire on examination day. SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, SHORTS/SHORT PANTS, and SLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
4. Bringing of cellular phones and any other gadgets, including smart phones/watches, calculators, wristwatches with calculator, books and other forms of printed materials and all other similar items, is NOT allowed.
5. Further, NO bags and any other personal stuff shall be allowed. In this light, examinees are advised to bring ONLY the items listed under Item B (Things to Bring) below.
6. Failure to take the examination on scheduled date shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.
THINGS TO BRING
Bring ONLY the following items on examination day:
1. I.D. card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application. If the I.D. card to be presented for admission is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the following accepted I.D. cards, which is preferably valid (not expired):
1.1 Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
1.3 PRC License;
1.4 SSS I.D.;
1.5 GSIS I.D. (UMID);
1.6 Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
1.7 BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
1.8 PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
1.9 Company/Office I.D.;
1.10 School I.D.;
1.11 Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
1.12 Postal I.D.;
1.13 Barangay I.D.;
1.14 NBI Clearance;
1.15 Seaman’s Book;
1.16 HDMF Transaction Card;
1.17 PWD I.D.;
1.18 Solo Parent I.D.;
1.19 Senior Citizen’s I.D.;
1.20 Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD); and
1.21 CSC Eligibility Card (note: Implemented only beginning with the May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT).
1. The NO I.D., NO EXAMINATION Rule is strictly implemented.
2. All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted.
3. As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented for admission on examination day, provided that, the expiry date of the I.D. card is within the preceding months of the year reckoning the date of examination (or from January 1, 2018 to March 17, 2018).
2. BLACK BALL PEN/S;
3. Original of PSA (formerly NSO)/LCR issued Birth Certificate printed on Security Paper (if I.D. card has no date of birth);
4. Application Receipt with CSC Official Receipt (if available);
5. Notice of School Assignment generated thru ONSA (if available); and
6. Water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
Note: Examinees are advised to bring ONLY the above listed items.
Examinees are advised of the following procedures and reminders:
1. Visit and have an ocular inspection of the assigned school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
2. Be at the assigned school early on examination day for the verification and locating of room assignment. Testing venues shall be open to examinees at 6 a.m.;
3. Use of any aid in answering the test (such as calculators; books, dictionaries and other forms of printed materials; watch calculators; cellular phones, smart phones/watches, tablets and any other gadgets; and all other similar materials/items) is strictly prohibited.
4. Only BLACK BALL PEN shall be used in the examination. Pencils and any other kinds of pen (e.g. gel pen, sign pen, fountain pen, friction pen, etc.) including other colors of ball pen are not allowed.
Please share these important things to all takers of Civil Service Exam this March 2018.