Great job opportunity for IT guys! Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) in Regional Office 6 is now looking for Information Technology Officer with a highly-competitive salary.
DSWD announced the hiring online, posting that the job opportunity is under the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program and will be assigned at the regional office of the agency.
Applicants must be Information Technology graduate, with sixteen hours of relevant training, two years of experience in the position, and proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Those with with CSC Eligibility is an advantage.
Accepted applicant will receive Salary Grade 19 pay or a Monthly Salary of Php 46,791.00.
Interested and qualified applicants must apply online through this link: http://bit.ly/dswd6jobs and attach the following documents:
- Fully Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS FOrm No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (Download HERE).
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma;
- Comprehensive Resume with Job Description, and
- Copy of Certificate of relevant trainings and seminars attended.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS may apply online and attach their application letter together with other supporting documents addressed to the concerned officer below.
FREDYLIN P. SACLOTE
Supervising Administrative Officer
DSWD FO VI M.H. Del Pilar St.
Molo, Iloilo City
The deadline of submission of applications will be on January 05, 2021. Note: Qualified applicants will be notified thru text message and email. Interested and qualified applicants regardless of gender, disability, civil status, ethnicity, religion,
etc. may apply.
Qualified applicants are advised to apply on or before the DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION. Submission of application beyond deadline will NOT be entertained. Incomplete documents will strictly not be accommodated.
For more job opportunities in Iloilo and the rest of Western Visayas, please follow Nonoynet.com and corresponding social media pages.