Department of Social Welfare Administration (DSWD) in Region 6 announced vacancies for the positions of Administrative Assistant II and Social Welfare Officer II.
In a post online, DSWD said that both positions are under Cost of Service arrangement, to be assigned within the region. The Admin Assistant position is under the Crisis Intervention Section (CIS) of the agency.
Administrative Assistant II – Salary of Php 18,251.00 monthly
DSWD said that applicants for the position must have completed 2 years in College or high school graduate with relevant vocational/trade course. He/she must have four hours of relevant training and one year of relevant experience.
No CS eligibility required but those who have it has an advantage. For addinal competencies:
1. Computer literate with knowledge on Microsoft Office
2. With knowledge on basic accounting
3. Knowledge on Records Management
4. Good written and oral communication skills
5. Able to work harmoniously, competently and effectively even under pressure
Job Description /Primary Tasks
1. Answer and screen telephone calls and provide feedback.
2. Maintain the document tracking system of the office.
3. Prepares supporting documents for the processing of request, proposals and payments.
4. Assists in the processing of supporting documents for assessments and request for appropriate action.
5. Monitors and maintain records of the unit.
6. Performs other related tasks assigned.
The deadline for submission of applications for this position is on August 16, 2021.
Social Welfare Officer II – Salary at Php 33, 575.00 monthly
Applicants must be graduates of Bachelor of Science in Social Work, with RA 1080 Eligibility (Registered Social Worker), with four hours training and one year experience relevant to the position.
For competency, applicants must be proficient in MS Office applications- Word, Excel and Ppt.
The deadline for submission of applications will be on August 19, 2021.
Interested applicants are advised to apply online through this link http://bit.ly/dswd6jobs on or before the deadline. Attach the following documents to the Online Application form.
- Application Letter
- Fully Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS FOrm No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (or Download HERE).
- Copy of Performance rating in the present position for one year or its equivalent and must have at least Very Satisfactoy rating during the last period (for Government employee);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma;
- Comprehensive Resume with Job Description, and
- Copy of Certificate of relevant trainings and seminars attended.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS may apply online and attach their application letter together with other supporting documents addressed to the concerned officer below.
RYAN A. DELA GENTE
Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office VI
M.H. Del Pilar Street, Molo, Iloilo City
Note: Qualified applicants will be notified thru text message and email.
Interested and qualified applicants regardless of gender, disability, civil status, ethnicity, religion, etc. may apply. Qualified applicants are advised to apply on or before the DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION. Submission of application beyond the deadline will NOT be entertained. Incomplete documents will strictly not be accommodated.