The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) in Region 6 announced that they are now hiring Administrative Assistants and Project Development Officers.
In a notice of vacancy posted online, DSWD-6 said that there are 8 slots for Admin Assistant I which will be assigned at Crisis Intervention Section of the department and will be assigned within the Western Visayas region.
DSWD is also in need of Project Development Officer I for Supplemental Feeding Program and Project Development Officer II for Municipal Link. Check details below.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I (CIS) – Salary at Php17,179.00 monthly
Applicants for this position must have completed 2 years in college, not required but preferably with 1 year practical experience in administrative support and clerical functions and 4 hours of relevant training. No Civil Service Eligibility is required.
1. Computer literate with knowledge on Microsoft Office
2. With knowledge on basic accounting
3. Knowledge on Records Management
4. Good written and oral communication skills
5. Able to work harmoniously, competently, and effectively even under pressure
JOB DESCRIPTION/PRIMARY TASKS
1. Answer and screen telephone calls and provide feedback.
2. Maintain the document tracking system of the office.
3. Prepares supporting documents for the processing of request, proposals and payments.
4. Assists in the processing of supporting documents for assessments and request for appropriate action.
5. Monitors and maintain records of the unit.
6. Performs other related tasks assigned.
The deadline for submission of applications for Administrative Assistant I will be on September 24, 2021.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II (MUNICIPAL LINK) – Php 33,575.00
This position is Contractual and accepted applicant will be assigned in Negros Occidental.
Applicants must have a Bachelors’ Degree relevant to the job (Preferably Social Work Graduate), with at least 24 hours training in planning and organizing, frontline service, at least two (2) years experience in Community organizing, case management support to an organization or major/complex project. CSC Eligiblity is an advantage or RA 1080 (Registered Social Worker)
Proficiency in MS Office applications – Words, Excel and Ppt is also required.
The deadline of submission of applications will be on SEPTEMBER 26, 2021.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I – SFP – Salary at Php23,877.00 monthly
This is also under Cost of Service arrangement and accepted applicant will be assigned at DSWD Regional Office 6.
Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree preferably BS in Nutrition and Dietetics , with experience in bookkeeping, preparation, and analysis of financial reports. No CS Eligibility required.
a. With experience in bookkeeping, preparation, and analysis of financial reports
b. Knowledgeable in technical writing, communication skills, and MS Office Applications
c. Capability to work in a fast-paced working environment, under pressure and multi-tasks
d. Positive attitude to work with minimum supervision and hardworking.
JOB DESCRIPTION/PRIMARY TASKS
1. Assist the Field Office in complying with in the thrust, directives and plans prescribed by the FO by responding to queries and providing technical assistance and guidance to LGUs particularly on financial concerns;
2. Implement the monitoring and technical assistance plan for provincial office assigned to him/her.
3. Monitor fund utilization and submission of liquidation report by the LGUs.
4. Prepare technical reports based on monitoring of provincial performance and accomplishments;
5. Submit monthly consolidated Provincial status report on the utilization/management of funds of the LGUs with analysis and recommendation.
6. Monitoring and evaluation of SFP reports to ensure consistency of the data reflected in various accomplishment report;
7. Coordinate with the Local Government Units for the timely submission of liquidation report.
8. Review, consolidate and monitor physical accomplishment of the assigned province in coordination with the LGU focal person and FOs.
9. Review, assess and facilitate requests for fund augmentation, realignment, and transfer of funds, process payments and other similar concerns in coordination with the Budget Officer of the FO.
10. Review, consolidate and provide recommendation to the management, to respond to the issues/ concerns on funding.
11. Attends to meetings, consultation, and coordination with partners’/ service providers and other concerned agencies.
12. Perform other related tasks as assigned.
The deadline for submission of applications will be on September 27, 2021.
Interested and qualified applicants for the positions above must apply online through this link: http://bit.ly/dswd6jobs and attach the following documents on or before the deadline.
1. Application Letter addressed to:
RYAN A. DE LA GENTE
Chief Administrative Officer/ HRMPSB Chairperson
DSWD Field Office VI
M.H. Del Pilar St., Molo, Iloilo City
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (CS Form 212) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (or Download HERE).
3. Performance rating in the last rating period or its equivalent;
4. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma; and
6. Copy of certificate of relevant training and seminars attended.
Note: Qualified applicants will be notified thru text message and email. Interested and qualified applicants regardless of gender, disability, civil status, ethnicity, religion, etc.