Once again, the Department of Health is hiring doctors, nurses, midwives, medical technologists, dentists and public health associates as part of Human Resource for Health (HRH) Deployment Program 2017. In Region 6, the initial registration for application is done online.
I’ll show you how to do it below, based on my experience as I did trial registration.
DOH – HRH 2017 Program aims to improve local health systems that will support the country’s attainment of All for Health towards Health for All or “Lahat para sa Kalusugan tungo sa Kalusugan para sa Lahat” by hiring healthcare professionals to be deployed to rural health units, birthing homes and barangay health stations.
The program includes the following qualifications, and respective salaries:
- Nurse Deployment Project (NDP) for Nurses – Php 26,878.00
- Universal Health Care Implementers for Doctors – Php 56,000.00
- Dentist Deployment Project (DDP) for Dentists – 29,028.00
- Rural Health Midwives Placement Program (RHMPP) for Midwives – Php 14,931.00
- Medical Technologist Deployment Project (MTDP) for Medical Technologist – Php 24,887.00
- Public Health Associates Deployment Project (PHADP) for Bachelor’s Degree graduate of any health allied course – Php 19,940.00
The DOH Region 6 covers the provinces of Iloilo, Antique, Aklan, Capiz, Guimaras and Negros Occidental.
If you are interested, here’s how to apply online. DOH-6 announces that online registration and application is only from October 29 to November 3, 2016.
DOH 6 Online Recruitment
1. Go to DOH Region VI Online Recruitment portal thru this direct link: DOH 6 Online Recruitment Program. You must have fast internet connection to access the site and avoid inconvenience. You will be directed to the page that lists down the requirements.
2. Click ‘My Profile’ link. The next page User Login Interface has the ‘Sign In/Register’ button, click it. Then the next page has two tabs, Sign In and Register. Of course, if it’s your first time then you click the Register tab which will enable you to register an account by filling in your personal information such as Full Name, Email Address, and Password that you want. Click ‘Sign Up’ button.
3. Go to ‘My Profile’ link again. On the page that loads, click ‘Application’ button. This is where you submit your application. The form has selection for what program are you applying, other cadre you are interested in, your personal info such as date of birth, address, contact numbers, email. You may also give rating to their online application process. After filling it out, Submit your application.
4. Confirmation Slip should be on the next page. You Download, Print, and Sign it. Confirmation slips will serve as Examination Permit during qualifying exam. It looks like this:
That’s it! Also, please read other information in the online portal such as requirements needed. The confirmation slip which is downloadable in Microsoft Word format has important information on instructions on the qualifying exam.
Please share your experience on the DOH 6 Online Recruitment Program portal below through our Facebook Comments section. For more information, you may contact DOH 6 HRD through the following:
DOH ROVI Human Resource Development Unit
(033) 321-3673 local 127/ 321 -1036
I hope this simple tutorial helps all of you nurses, doctors, medtechs, midwives, dentists, PHAs in your online application. Please share online for your friends who might be interested in this job opportunity. Don’t forget to Like my Facebook page Nonoynet for more updates. [Photo credits: AsianHospital.com]