If you are one of those who applied for a slot in the 2018 HRH Deployment Programs in Region 6, there’s already a schedule of Qualifying Exam set by the Department of Health (DOH).
DOH Regional Office in Western Visayas has announced the tentative schedule of qualifying exam for all confirmed applicants of 2018 HRH Deployment Programs. For most cadres, the schedule is by province.
UPDATE: Check the schedule and venues below.
- AKLAN: For NDP, PHA, FHA, UHCI, RHMPP – November 9, 2017 – Aklan State University, Brgy. Bacan, Banga, Aklan
- ANTIQUE: For NDP, PHA, FHA, UHCI, RHMPP – November 9, 2017 – CAP Bldg, Dr. Delfin Encarnacion Ave., San Jose Antique
- CAPIZ: For NDP, PHA, FHA, UHCI, RHMPP – November 13, 2017 – Amigo Terrace Hotel, Iznart Street, Iloilo City
- GUIMARAS: For NDP, PHA, FHA, UHCI, RHMPP – November 13, 2017- Amigo Terrace Hotel, Iznart Street, Iloilo City
- ILOILO: For NDP, PHA, FHA, UHCI, RHMPP – November 13, 2017- Amigo Terrace Hotel, Iznart Street, Iloilo City
- NEGROS OCCIDENTAL: For NDP, PHA, FHA, UHCI, RHMPP – November 6, 2017 – Bacolod Pavillion Hotel, Burgos Street Reclamation Area, Bacolod City
ALL PROVINCES: For DDP, MTDP, PADP, and Pharmacist – November 13, 2017
Here’s the schedule for ILOILO, CAPIZ, GUIMARAS:
Here’s the examination times for ANTIQUE:
Here’s the examination times for AKLAN:
Here’s the time schedule for NEGROS OCCIDENTAL:
Kindly bring the following on the exam day, to wit:
1. PRC ID (Other government issued IDs are allowed for other health allied professions applying for PHA/UHCI)
2. Confirmation Slip
3. Black ballpoint pen
4. Long Brown Envelope that contains the following:
– Personal Data Sheet/CSC Form No. 212 with recent 2×2 picture
– Photocopy of Certificate of Board Rating
– Certifications (Trainings and Work Experiences)
– Photocopy of Transcript of Records
– Photocopy of Diploma
– Photocopy of valid PRC ID (back-to-back)
– Photocopy of Tax Identification Number ID (back-to-back, non-mandatory requirement)
– Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
– BARANGAY CLEARANCE
The Long Brown Envelope must be labelled using the format below:
Name: (Last Name, First Name, Middle Name)
Other Cadre Applied For:
Please read and comply protocols found in your downloaded instruction sheets. Completion of the application process is determined by a printed Confirmation Slip. All are advised to print the Instructions to DOH Deployment Program Applicants and confirmation slips in long bond paper on or before October 30, 2017.
Any update about the venues and other details on the 2018 DOH Deployment Project in Region 6, I will post it here. So please stay here and follow my blog Nonoynet.com. Please also share this post to all applicants.