Finally, Department of Health Regional Office 6 here in Western Visayas announces that they are now ready to accept nurses, doctors, midwives, pharmacists, medical technologists and other health workers under the Human Resource for Health Deployment Programs for calendar year 2018.
Just like in the previous years, submission of applications of interested and qualified health workers shall be done via their Online Recruitment System.
DOH has designed the HRH Deployment Programs to improve health systems in grassroots levels that will support the country’s attainment of All for Health towards Health for All.
The program will hire health professionals for deployment in the region prioritizing identified municipalities of the National Anti – Poverty Commission (NAPC), the Department of Social Welfare and Development’s (DSWD) Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) or Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) areas, areas with Indigenous People Groups (IPs) and the Geographically Isolated and Disadvantaged Areas (GIDA) of Western Visayas.
Here’s the vacant positions and their minimum qualifications:
- Dentist under the Dentist Deployment Program (DDP) – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Nurse under Nurse Deployment Project (NDP) – Registered Nurse
- Universal Health Care Implementers under UHCI Deployment Project (UHCIDP) – Registered Health Professional (Preferably a Physician / Nurse)
- Medical Technologist Medical Technologists under Medical Technologist Deployment Project (MTDP) – Registered Medical Technologist
- Public Health Associate under Public Health Associate Deployment Project (PHADP) – Graduate of any Health Allied Bachelor Degree Family Health Associate under Family Health Associate Deployment Project (PHADP) – Registered Nurse
- Midwife under Rural Health Midwives Placement Program (RHMPP) – Registered Midwife
These health workers will be deployed to rural health units, birthing facilities, and barangay health stations in Region VI. Contract period will be from January to June 2018, and renewable based on Very Satisfactory Performance Rating.
- Duly filled up Online Application via Online Recruitment System (Direct LINK)
- Official and validated PRC License
- Certified True Copy of Diploma (for Public Health Associate)
- Physically and Mentally Fit
Online Recruitment System will be ready to accept applications from October 16-30, 2017, Mondays to Saturdays, 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
If you have further concerns about the program in DOH RO6, you may contact the following:
MARIEBE EGUIA-ADRIAS, RN – Senior Health Program Officer III, OIC – HRDU
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No.: (033)321-02-35
Hopefully more health workers will join and serve the public health system so that delivery of health services will be readily available and efficient in the grassroots level.
No official information yet on the salary of health professionals under this program, but former health secretary Paulyn Ubial previously announced that nurses will get around P29,000 and doctors at P70,000. In the proposed DOH budget, P9.7 billion is intended for the deployment of these health professionals around the country.
Please share this post to all health workers in Region 6. Also, follow this Nonoynet blog for more updates. [via http://ro6.doh.gov.ph/]