Jobseekers, this is one good opportunity! Department of Health in Region 6 is now looking for Senior Social Mobilizers for deployment in cities and provinces of Western Visayas.
In a Notice of Vacancy posted online, DOH Western Visayas Center for Health Development announced that they are in need of 17 Senior Social Mobilizers under Job Hire status. Accepted applicants will get a monthly salary of ₱43,520.28.
Senior Social Mobilizers will be assigned in DOH-CD WV, Aklan, Antique, Capiz, Guimaras, Iloilo Province, Negros Occidental, Iloilo City and Bacolod City.
For qualifications, applicants must be graduate of a Bachelor Degree relevant to the job (Allied medical, Social work, Community Development, Communications courses preferred). He/She must have one (1) year of experience in any of the of the following program management (planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation), community mobilization, health education and promotion.
With four (4) hours of relevant training and RA 1080 /2nd LEVEL ELIGIBILITY (PROFESSIONAL).
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Provide support to LGUs to accomplish and update demand generation and communication microplans
2. Coordinate with LGUs and conduct in-person town halls with complementary vaccination activities in areas with lowest vaccination coverage
3. Ensure implementation of strategies, including coordination with key stakeholders (National Government Agencies/LGU, civil society organizations, private sector) within the Province/ City Municipality
4. Collect feedback and community-level insights through surveys, focused group discussion, or other evidence generation instruments.
5. Recalibrate social mobilization strategies based on evidence gathered, including development and localization of information, education and communication (IEC) materials.
6. Apply the same support from COVID 19 vaccines to Routine Immunization activities as determined by the CHD
7. Other demand generation and communications-related activities as may be assigned by the CHD Regional Director and/or CHD Health Promotion Unit Head.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest to in writing. Attached the the ff. documents to the application letter.
• Fully Accomplished CSC Form 212 Rev 2-17 PERSONAL DATA SHEET with Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
• Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/rating/licensed
• Photocopy of Diploma
• Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit letter of application not later than November 8, 2022, 12:00 noon and attached pertinent documents to:
ADRIANO P. SUBA-AN, MD, MPH, MCHM, CESO IV
Director IV, DOH-CHD
WV Q. Abeto St., Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Deadline of Submission will be on November 08, 2022 12:00 noon. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 DOH 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦.