The Department of Health in Region 6 announced that they are now looking for nine nurses to be assigned in Cabatuan. Accepted applicants will get a very good monthly salary of around P37,000.
In a Notice of Vacancy posted online, DOH Western Visayas Center for Health Development said that they are hiring nine Nurse Is with Salary Grace 15 pay of P33,575 plus 10% premium of P3,357.50, or a total of P36,932.50 per month.
For qualifications, applicants must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, with Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) License, with advanced computer skills, and have very good written and verbal communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Assists in the implementation of various health programs of the local government unit in accordance with the program goals and objectives of the Department of Health and the health sector.
2. Provides technical assistance in the implementation of the health programs focusing on non-COVID 19 essential health services.
3. Conducts health education and training.
4. Assists in the conduct of disease surveillance.
5. Assists in the supervision and monitoring of the BHWs. BNS and BSPOs.
6. Assists in the conduct of regular monitoring and evaluation of the various hearth programs for the community.
7. Assists in the preparation and analysis of reports and community activities
8. Submits monthly accomplishment report and DTR to the CHO, through the PHN describing the highlights of their activities target and accomplishment learning insights.
9. Perform other related functions in accordan. with DOH HHRDB guidelines.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit a Letter of Application, PDS, Board Rating, Diploma, and Transcript of Records not later than September 20, 2021, 12:00 noon or sent through courier/Email their application and other documents to email@example.com.
Address your Application Letter to:
ADRIANO P. SUBA-AN, MD, MPH, MCHM, MPH, CESO IV
DOH Regional Office 6 is located at Q. Abeto Street, Mandurriao, Iloilo City.