The Department of Health in Region 6 is now looking for an encoder. Accepted applicant will get a salary of over P28,000 monthly.
In an announcement posted online, DOH Western Visayas Center for Health Development said that they have a job vacancy for an encoder under job hire status. Accepted encoder will get monthly pay of P28,652.40 and will be assigned at DOH WV-CHD HSIMEC.
• Any 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
• Advance computer skills.
• Good written and verbal communication.
• With R.A. 1080 or CSC Eligibility (Professional)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist the LIPH Coordinator in the implementation of the LIPH Information System (IS):
a. Encode the Local Investment Plans for Health (LIPH), Annual Operational Plans (AOP) and LGU Investment Needs.
b. Collate and analyze LIPH IS reports.
c. Assist in the monitoring & evaluation of LIPH IS implementation
d. Provide technical assistance and capacity-building activities.
e. Coordinate with LGU stakeholders.
• Assist the LIPH Coordinator in the implementation of LIPH/ AOP activities.
• Performs other related functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT LETTER OF APPLICATION NOT LATER THAN MAY 10, 2022, 12 NOON AND ATTACH PERTINENT DOCUMENTS TO:
ADRIANO P. SUBA-AN
Q. ABETO ST. MANDURRIAO, ILOILO CITY
1. Updated Personal Data Sheet with work experience (please download from csc.gov.ph)
2. Transcript of Records
3. Proof of eligibility
4. Application letter addressed to the Regional Director
Submit pertinent documents to the Regional Office. The DOH WV-CHD Facebook Page will NOT be accepting any applications. Please submit the following before May 10, 2022 12:00 noon.