The Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) in Region 6 announced that they are now hiring two Administrative Assistants, three Project Evaluation Officers, and Data Analyst.
Administrative Assistant II – Salary at P17,505 monthly
DILG said that there are 2 vacancies for the position of Admin Assistant II, with accepted applicants getting Salary Grade 8 pay or P18,251 per month. The duration of employment will be from August to December 2021.
As Administrative Assistant II (AA II), he/she shall provide assistance to the Regional Office Heads and immediate supervisors in the full implementation of the program effectively and efficiently. Administrative Assistant II will serve as the primary point contact person for
internal and external offices, institutions and clients related to tracking, filing and safekeeping of documents referred, received, endorsed, and released at the Regional Office (RO).
Applicants must have completed 2 years of studies in College, with at least 1 year of relevant experience and 4 hours of relevant training.
The deadline for submission of applications is at 5PM of July 29, 2021.
Project Evaluation Officer II – Salary at P33,575 monthly
There are 3 vacancies for this position under a Contract of Service, and duration of engagement for accepted applicants will be from August to December 2021. Monthly pay is at Salary Grade 15 or P33,575.
For qualifications, applicants must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job, with at least 1 year of relevant experience and 4 hours of relevant training.
Interested and qualified applicants shall submit their application letters with the following supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5PM of July 29, 2021.
Data Analyst – Salary at P27,755
The vacancy for Data Analyst is under a Contract of Service arrangement, with monthly salary of P27,755 for accepted applicant.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Statistics or equivalent
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience to the job
- Technical working knowledge on the following:
- Data Cleaning
- Data Analysis
- Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) preferably MariaDB database
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Web Application Programming
- Intermediate level technical writing and communication skills:
- Conduct research and write-up relative to data quality management.
- Prepares draft memorandum letter
- Inter personal skills
- Ability to cooperate with colleagues and different kind of audience
- Open minded
- Output oriented
- Ability to accept criticism
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environment
Interested and qualified applicants shall submit their application letters with the following supporting documents to email@example.com:
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (or Download HERE).
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Note: These positions are open to all qualified applicants regardless of gender, civil status, disability, ethnicity and/or religion. APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.