Department of Agriculture (DA) in Region 6 announced that they are now hiring for vacant position of Project Development Officer I, with salary of P19,077 per month.
The agency posted that the hiring is under the 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗮𝘀 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗽𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗙𝟮𝗖𝟮).
- Collect and consolidate data for clustered Farmers Cooperatives and Associations in the area covered (database).
- Assist in the distribution of project interventions under the F2C2 Monitor F2C@ funded project and activities in the area covered.
- Coordinate/deliver documents, communications/letter of invitation regarding the activities of F2C2.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or Technical Working Group.
If you are interested, here are the qualifications:
- Bachelors degreee in Cooperative Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Agribusiness and Agri-Economics
- PRC licensed or Civil Service eligible
- Preferably with experience in project or enterprise development
- Good management and analytical skills
Interested applicants need to comply the following requirements:
- Application letter addressed to Regional Executive Director Remeyn R. Recoter, MNSA, CESO III
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Professional Regulation Commission License or Civil Service Commission Eligibility Certificate
Please email your application documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. For further concerns, please coordinate with DA Human Resource Management Section at (033) 337-4275.
DA Regional Office 6 is at Western Visayas Integrated Agricultural Research Center (WESVIARC) Compound in Hamungaya, Buntatala, Jaro, Iloilo City. Telephone No. 337 1262 | Web: rfu6.da.gov.ph.