Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) currently needs more firefighters, and to fill the vacancies, it announces the nationwide hiring of Fire Officer 1 positions.
BFP officially opened its Regular Recruitment for 2,000 FIRE OFFICER 1 (FO1) nationwide for calendar year 2018.
Successful applicants will be appointed to the rank of FO1 as a Uniformed Personnel of the agency and will receive a monthly basic salary of P29,668 upon oathtaking. A gross monthly income of P37,448 will be received including the monthly salary and allowances.
Interested applicants are advised to personally submit their application requirements at their respective BFP Regional Offices starting June 04, 2018 until July 06, 2018. Schedule of Oathtaking Ceremony for the successful applicants will be on October 01, 2018.
If you are interested, here are the details:
1. Must be a Filipino Citizen;
2. Male or Female;
3. Must be twenty-one (21) years of age, but not more than thirty (30) years of age;
4. Must be at least 1.62 meter or 5’4″ in height for MALE and 1.57 meters or 5’2″ for FEMALE;
5. Must be a Graduate of any 4-year course in College or a Bachelor’s Degree Holder from a recognized institute of learning;
6. Must have a License from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC Board Passer) pursuant to Republic Act 1080 “OR” a Civil Service Commission Eligible (CSC Exam Passer, e.g. CS-Professional, FOE or P.D. 907);
7. Physically and mentally fit;
8. Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex;
9. Must have passed the neuro-psychiatric evaluation/examination, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
10. Must have a good moral character;
11. Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed from a military or civilian positions in the government; and
12. Must not have been convicted by final judgement involving moral turpitude.
Applicants must have all the following requirements:
A. Application Letter, addressed to the respective Regional Directors;
B. Handwritten Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
C. Certificate of Eligibility, duly authenticated by the issuing agency (PRC/CSC);
D. Transcript of Records and College Diploma, duly authenticatef by the issuing schools;
E. Birth Certificate issued by NSO/PSA;
F. Marriage Certificate for married applicant and Certificate of No Marraige (CENOMAR) for single applicant issued by NSO/PSA;
-Municipal Trial Court;
-Regional Trial Court;
H. NCIII TESDA Certificate for Driving with Professional Driver’s License (if there’s any);
I. Certificate of Waiver granted by the Chief BFP (if applicable).
This is a great opportunity as the Duterte administration has shown some love with Fire Officers and other uniformed personnel by doubling their entry-level salary, from P14,834 to P29,668 effective January 2018.
Another tranche of increase is also scheduled for implementation of the modified pay schedule in 2019.
So if you are interested and qualified, apply now at this BFP recruitment of Fire Officer 1. Please share also to others who might want to grab this great employment opportunity.