Ayala Malls Capitol Central opens at the heart of Bacolod on December 14!
Bacolod City has come a long way from being the gateway to the Hacienda Sugarlandia of Negros Island to becoming one of the fastest growing service and business process outsourcing hubs in the country.
The City of Smiles’ portfolio as a leading IT and consumer driven-development hub gets another boost as developer Ayala Land Inc. opens the latest Ayala Mall at the Capitol Central complex built around the Negros Occidental Provincial Capitol.
Located along Gatuslao Street corner North and South Capitol Roads in Bacolod, and accessible via private and public transportation, Ayala Malls Capitol Central stands at the heart of the second most populous city in the Visayas dubbed as one of the “most business-friendly” and “most livable” in the country.
Jennylle S. Tupaz, Head of Ayala Malls Group said that Ayala Malls Capitol Central aims to further foster economic expansion in its immediate locale and the greater Metro Bacolod.
“Situated at Bacolod’s kilometer zero, beside the historic Provincial Capitol Lagoon, Ayala Malls Capitol Central is truly in a prime location. It will be a thriving center for convergence in terms of commerce, business, and leisure,” said Tupaz.
“With Ayala Malls Capitol Central, we bring our trademark commitment to sustainable and inclusive economic development in order to improve the quality of life of Filipino communities,” Tupaz added.
Mariana Zobel de Ayala, deputy head of Ayala Malls,describes Ayala Malls Capitol Central as the perfect location where every Negrense can celebrate small winnings, mark major milestones, and have intimate gatherings.
“We are happy to bring Negrenses a holistic experience that is intimate and relaxing amidst the hectic city buzz. With Ayala Malls Capitol Central, we will showcase Bacolod’s Best alongside global brands,” said Zobel de Ayala.
“Here, Negrenses can come together and bond with family; break bread and worship; rekindle old friendships and maybe even old flames. Perhaps, together, we can make amazing experiences happen,” added Zobel de Ayala.
Key features of the Ayala Malls Capitol Central include:
◦ The Corte – a lush garden plaza anchored by a fountain for an inviting al fresco experience
◦ Fiesta Negrense – a showcase of the best homegrown concepts
◦ Central Bazaar – an incubator to support start-up businesses
◦ Interior Design – integrating local artists and talents into the Mall’s total look
▪ Concierge by Sason, Mosaic by Millie Kilayko and the artisans of the Negrense Volunteers for Change (NVC) foundation
▪ Benches, Plant boxes & Security tables by Sonia’s, Fiesta market tables & chairs by Art Energy, Murals by Team Creativo & Association of Negros Artists
▪ Show display windows by the Association of Negros Producers (ANP)
◦ Chapel – a first for a Mall in Bacolod with regular Sunday masses at 11AM.
The grand launch and opening of Ayala Malls Capitol Central is set on December 14 at 10AM. The mall opening will kickstart a jampacked second-half of December as the mall holds various concerts, sales, a festival of lights, and other holiday activities.