Andana Resort Guimaras, the most luxurious and scenic destination in the island province, has finally opened its doors to the public. They will start accepting guests on December 18, 2017. Check the rates, amenities, directions, and contact numbers below.
Nestled within a secret cove southwest of Guimaras, Andana is a 70-room luxury resort with white sand beaches, serene waters, and mesmerizing scenery.
Andana Resort invited guest for their blessing and inauguration on December 8, and since then started to accommodate VIP clients while on soft opening. The resort has started its full operation in 2018.
Their facilities include classy suites and beach pods as accommodations, an elongated swimming pool, a full-service restaurant, beach bar, among others.
Check out these amazing photos:
Andana Resort Rates
You may tour the resort, which includes whole day access of the beach plus snacks at the following rates:
- Weekdays – P380
- Weekends – P480
- For pool and beach access plus snacks – P880
For overnight accommodations, check the prices below.
- Beach Pod – P4,800++
- Poolside Suite – P8,800++
- Seaview One Bedroom Suite – P18,800++
- Presidential Suite – 24,800++
- Extra Person Rate* – P1,800 nett
Right now, they’re offering special introductory rates which are 45% off, subject to availability.
- Beach Pod – P3,888++
- Poolside Suite – P5,888 NETT
- Seaview One Bedroom Suite – P13,888 NETT
- Presidential Suite – P16,888 NETT
Inclusions: Overnight stay for two persons with breakfast. Welcome drink upon arrival. Discounted rates at the Waterpark.
- Children below seven years of age staying with parents are free of charge.
- Beach Pods can only accommodate a maximum of 3 persons.
- Poolside Suites are good for maximum of 3 adults and 1 child.
- Maximum of 5 adults and 2 children, or 6 adults for Seaview and Presidential Suites.
How to get to Andana Resort Guimaras
Andana is located at 465 Sitio Talisay, still part of Poblacion, Nueva Valencia Guimaras. From Iloilo City, you ride motorbancas crossing the Guimaras strait from Ortiz Wharf to Jordan Wharf. Andana has vans for rent which will pick you up from there to the resort for P1,000 (maximum of 8 persons).
Some multicabs and tricycle from the wharf will also take you there at negotiable rates.
If you want to commute, you can have a 40-minute ride on a Nueva Valencia jeep that will drop you at the gasoline station at the intersection going to Alubihod Beach. You can then take a motorcycle to the resort.
Of course, if you have your own car, you may transport it through Roll-on Roll-off cargo ships and drive from the wharf all the way to the resort.
For more information, you may contact the following numbers:
- Andana Resort Trunkline – +63 33 5821904 to 05
- Guimaras Reservations – +63 33 5821904 or +63917 726 3262
- Manila Reservations – +63917 326 3262
You may also email reservations@andanaresort for inquiries or visit their website andanaresort.com and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/andanaresort/. (Photos by Andana Resort and Province of Guimaras Facebook)